Re: IPv6 only host NAT64 requirements?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 15 November 2017 07:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1510732658; x=1511337458; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=2cVCyh2n1rHBmqxWC2yo9qZ6F pnBlv/XqwKHx0ot//E=; b=OXvrW0gAVr3VC3qXdNiagejZPa/cP5YkbaUkSG5CW hjdN8exGDe84Fx0juJ1kzQ6NaTQDq7OvHJmN2VjfGpCPsp6G+rGaIBfEsinnvmxC /S5CB8HCByocjpvzyQfJhjsXKIxMyfS6vn2x5UPYWF864p16SGQdSu4cDJ10PZbV io=