Subject: [IPv6]Re: [manet] Requesting 6MAN adoption for "IPv6 Address for Ad Hoc Networks"
From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
To: "Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin=[email-masked]>
Cc: IPv6 List <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2024 07:10:00 +0200
List-Id: "IPv6 Maintenance Working Group (6man)" <ipv6.ietf.org>

Hi All,

Was this discussed before in any MANET WG meeting? because I did not see it
discussed before, and hopefully authors in IETF do include related WG/AD so
they can add their comments/reviews. However, I will check and review,
thanks.

AB

On Fri, Aug 16, 2024 at 9:03 PM Templin (US), Fred L <Fred.L.Templin=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> "IPv6 Addresses for Ad Hoc Networks" has been updated:
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-mla/
>
> Updates include clarification of the need for "topology-independent"
> (in contrast to "topology-oriented") addresses and options for both
> self-generated and attestation service-coordinated MLA sub-types.
>
> 6MAN chairs - please initiate a WG adoption call for this document.
>
> Fred Templin
>
> _______________________________________________
> manet mailing list -- [email-masked]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]
>