Size of CR in CRH

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Mon, 18 May 2020 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=L1ZxNGle1dY8MHXM9dwruX0cjPkR6tDuQijA/Y5D+VM=; b=lf29neUbhxxtB/TovrRZmgkzXmn+/GH7ZotCEtcNCRyzpRcYWNI4gKgma+Oz6pH0Nw JVsxtbMlDZIHa9VXEViioU5hluvXHBkBVLFmUdhqNn6sLgcp1qgjsvt+oipy9BFQk3e7 q/lTUer+/cqpRVkTOUYBDGJtic5qQzXDE8PACtBOu4tPijHb6FYRnFd/CPJd5yUXVnNa pNV19y89hTHw90RaHAi/5fGPLxZ/MAswVZGjUI3ClfqC2unnn8Njbzhbrwf3LEp9ShpA sXL/cC/2xPIcQyAjikHK4pT4BplcDWxf7NRivQA9Ww/QM7bNT0n/CtCDKCdrxw4oX/gS uyTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=L1ZxNGle1dY8MHXM9dwruX0cjPkR6tDuQijA/Y5D+VM=; b=HhWjpOSPbKP7d5DzG987EmLTruZvSnTU5yTq9HR403ipqpwX5JD9AcqU0jbnCPgi2g vCJN8J18AXMlL+Nk2AM3ClB2xYk+vkQfjTKGbXX7FGmGNVl+H8sRXlXlJXfyReq/5Xij jSqkh2zzblpw7BH7gynaxESebGP03U4vd4xyrYEoA+SxRzqZyXOzQdtAvf29zaQC5JCp O+3J/fTPKB2yjpom5jfZAjGhYqNIv2VvJ0GMpYJJ4aIpmzRvd9h1SdsIGGfbALipwjMU KvxG72jyV+NfvaZZNooF8TKWxRzUDXqAKRPg3MxB+jQhwyKp7wfFxkVjc7VQv94X0VB1 4jdw==