Re: [dhcwg] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-templin-duid-ipv6-01.txt

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Thu, 14 January 2021 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=TyXlOuwhx+Pe6mF+hwD7mxMOY3ai1AX3/IUC0BIGrFE=; b=YrB9wD7iQ+DbgLIlYHcmEQbcznrwV5GZqTA55oV+HGWSyTaQ5eD68yODdhN/JA/FJl mBGrJmqly3GiYRQf8Wolz+ES58EYHOE37sPWrpqPVwChcC7furV5jIqOUCg8zq3aMrC+ WutCuvmfpL42GmsJNUBytou45j/lftvInAIG4fJqMlyjHLj3qUfs6886XRKF9ukwgQNj N/dsOXoFw01McPRwkuWSBBiCOQ428n3mni1y1rjiTr9JtBFIQTm2TgAxWbOCr9lo43/M 9hwXfhRUOel8//TOZTkCMGtLD2CyQBU8UUt1F9ROHCaoGmpPrdwBi6e7Klfz3+OlChH2 W7fA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=TyXlOuwhx+Pe6mF+hwD7mxMOY3ai1AX3/IUC0BIGrFE=; b=YuGiGW2gxr/E1zq4cSwBI9zJtN6oE8rPiNOP0bBtawDWYYNAEvAwup9KhpW37LP6/N AcnEOnoJMlZ0oPSrbxeMpjSwA64Vn8eZLi6I+u59bOuPBe9k55S8fdwG/paGNfl8gM9Q pfuK6kagrq6uHBCfs12Zp9Mf7Gul8OKHb2YozWVC04J4ht8V6MbwSqLtF4vNh8ngOh7j /87sUSqhFE4R88HaH76FiPUNofbwK5gl1SOLe6pYc5LhqLMs2Tyrvxk1RQkdBXwxund7 YGbsmo4T3h5c5oueLRcyxK+Bis+NRSvOF4yFGVjJuHZ366EUbZVeFsEyudCYWFZDgL3t FXJg==