RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Thu, 10 July 2008 00:53 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:54:04 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org, "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5390; t=1215651245; x=1216515245; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20<Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org>,=20=22Wes=20Beebee=20(wbeebe e)=22=20<wbeebee@cisco.com>; bh=TVhefGbjblH1DkAl1eOqwJJyxSR3d51C/Tj0R5nBBAE=; b=qsmx0lP3fpXbK/E9YYSa6J0evJhzjzFB3Cq29fbIbzNYx5Px3hK+E5NVD9 w/ggDy68oIHzRIG2KsCRSlAd9qirNbw38N5sGj8fr5TVghHozInbStB/Estk VUQCZq8E2k;