Re: 3484bis and privacy addresses

Alex Abrahams <alex@technicalenlightenment.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 13:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:x-gm-message-state:content-type; bh=EDSSTBKH8duuLbqz5oVdVxxQtW5DgkFETelX/9/ca2U=; b=BkgM4+1OviAsTZhFjFqo35NZkr6VeDxZq59CaQ1z87i05aAQCAfBG7bLXBPLmXSr0Y oyeyqhF10Er/wHvaJLkb9v+6cDL0ZSVQquXoNOaJB7qelHVPxZmX2E2aG0fcDPAQbAR8 /d3UXKHaAwM0SeLFtG8U4ILohlY/c2aauNXWhuWUY3AeAekN40XJiZWCgcwYZhn6eUeH ZpY2Zr2oaLli1TelrTbyXGRst8E5uoJAAPLN8ineDKH4+Pas8OvHd2rhyYuYpr2BtEkJ iQvnvslQDnPAQxE4p6NfIeP+YzfbKcZWWfGnb2EZKOt7PXowK2FPc7/1STDHryje+eoM 6wIg==