Re: 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-grand>

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Mon, 20 July 2020 08:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WnQjXqZB5asXqMrwSmBzeBgEYInYIdD9vilrRF+vtJI=; b=VzFd00jspF8QaitkOFW5Ji+GEisAtKcomr9vwBX/HSP+7TSPoGnecr6xwqj0N7s6A6 7WRbJiokjlW43txOS6tjf6rvhyyvsmGm+Z7Z3qWcBvLMCFdLFysOzbQUtLSdjZrf8a9Y OY63zKO6XmWvFv63h7/+vsaPI1z7TiDEumCUnj6VScQChpVl4KgFy1ZeJpLyG4GH9ShK H3gREUSng5ce8/syWlvCj1LySj24A587vGdeKRu9PPjHU7V/TmxicSja1+/Oo3VizAhI DIkAlBQqre5/A2rhdfkBwMEem4aNpXPAoRq/Ya37uBpKNir8+fTV0PZXCLPlzfywxoeR KrtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WnQjXqZB5asXqMrwSmBzeBgEYInYIdD9vilrRF+vtJI=; b=nxQk4M9s28JjFzr7McxJrPtOxMqNphCBo3zeTHgxUc8YFuD+71CjFDl2g2E1QiQSkN uSwMVE5qCvI5WzHKWwv4zWv5M5UTNJeka+iKz4o9abOrbuqBIj4bAxw0K6HAieF9ko7v zwaopaX1Qm4K49PvKCYJt2+OWSgALUPsYrDVEVW+EGD21BnwV1u43ooj+DFdVCGaFhaC FyobqM2zILYi7j6Ve3Gefct4Ha9rH3+C0lazgOW6NpSqEQ2L7VdJlKLI7gkwzS2KF58A 6mfGYiYw5TxoRIQoMThDmRtGxCqn5xuMdNJiLtDj63SWRMIqBb7NA3mhIQQ8QimQHwWX QpmA==