RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Thu, 03 July 2008 21:05 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 17:05:22 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>, Brian Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5942; t=1215119123; x=1215983123; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Thomas=20Narten=22=20<narten@us.ibm.com>,=0A=20=2 0=20=20=20=20=20=20=22Brian=20Haberman=22=20<brian@innovatio nslab.net>; bh=vhSiSfbtxEB9aCU+4J/i/sacM/55cxnHgI1oYt9LRYE=; b=iOSAVKwuyByEiiERokFtMoVyC2p3J+F8bjsuOhC2kiQaSYLNHMTJj3hifF XFp4VrGhSZ+s2RJisWkPmMdfBbFvHpB06qJ0NIZEC512Irt63IfBpqKQfQXe DrvUea2Z36;