Re: IPv6 only host NAT64 requirements?

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 13 November 2017 03:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1510545528; x=1511150328; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=7i3v3uB9yT2pZ8zK08NhYs3u3 BURbU9ntfYl5W4E9wo=; b=orLxcXxFM9XBqZG5+Q+AQhywcYyDtrkbCBm+tnqsf WCcgWuYfkG6lhPwB8roT8uKeFNWH9n3Fr9QzNrmXMZgDTdjK6By40BKAVLhRUeln SR4i0kcOScFubpxYRn7ELwTqsdeKezey9LUBSYcWJPETsoFW/xYXYeHK/+v3koV4 Bg=