答复: [spring] CRH is back to the SPRING Use-Case - Re: Size of CR in CRH

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Fri, 22 May 2020 15:55 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Andrew Alston' <Andrew.Alston@liquidtelecom.com>, "'Ketan Talaulikar (ketant)'" <ketant=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "'Joel M. Halpern'" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
Cc: rtg-ads@ietf.org, spring@ietf.org, '6man' <6man@ietf.org>
References: <9CF68CCE-B584-4648-84DA-F2DBEA94622D@cisco.com> <C7C2E1C43D652C4E9E49FE7517C236CB02A2C1AE@dggeml529-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DM6PR05MB6348A22A123AFA7E7345087BAEB70@DM6PR05MB6348.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <MW3PR11MB457041A967A6BBDA1C7EF0FDC1B70@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <93a31c7f-a102-da59-d9a8-2585cd8e3c65@gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570B197EE00C5385DAEE138C1B40@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <5F062FA6-9E2D-46BB-A3D6-257D374D8F92@gmail.com> <MW3PR11MB4570485EEDBADEF3B193BB82C1B40@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <ec63e90e-19fa-cd6c-eacb-4dee44815c99@joelhalpern.com> <MW3PR11MB4570FB2397D4B28A42626802C1B40@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <MW3PR11MB4570041DE2CB082FC7E07D26C1B40@MW3PR11MB4570.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <VI1PR03MB50565E1E9E20E79ACA6F427BEEB40@VI1PR03MB5056.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <VI1PR03MB505622D21B580AEAD4C32D96EEB40@VI1PR03MB5056.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>