Re: SLAAC, Static & DHCPv6 day 1 interoperability issue

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Tue, 10 November 2020 09:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1604999930; x=1605604730; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References:In-Reply-To: Mime-version:Content-type; bh=uLqRLrDhkYxbobArCIQuJPFJq3fua2elIO 8oVBYuv7Q=; b=Pqg5vAnakwuHOErRhLHNbe1EEytpNolhnDuQWPqvUvMe4EnFyj Jk1Tp06iUQqrrASLWoB6HoGkKLrGGeXk4vwAHZDRGNb8lyoUnn2hFZcOU5YpSyyh 4p1XB7C+1unP8waOlynG838q+y91AlGyARmDVMKMNBhYQ/OPdvytPoLUw=