Re: [v6ops] Combining IPv6 ND and DHCPv6 into a single, unified function

Sander Steffann <sander@steffann.nl> Mon, 20 November 2017 23:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=steffann.nl; h= x-mailer:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:date :date:in-reply-to:from:from:subject:subject:mime-version :content-type:content-type:received:received; s=mail; t= 1511220875; bh=qONPhq/mE69X79DllZWFFCdG/SkTHeT9OQQorW5IbCc=; b=X fF8shk0Q6RimVA7bd7lDHVUGKYa/Y/Om+fhv8SP3kbt+xJM4sBlFL2vMYshbPEMt AeqsFPoDE7hOevG6oZHAJTfAX+l7DI2GKgY7AEYYcvLbEcH+uDTWPk08Udmkq1sc 3Qjx4NXr9zxTByzg34C4Bt46UVkUoEjwjHcr2TZXP4=