Re: OPS-DIR review of draft-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16

Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com> Mon, 27 January 2014 22:07 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:04:17 -0300
From: Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com>
To: Tim Chown <tjc@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: OPS-DIR review of draft-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-16
References: <C7046F3A-8C15-4863-9402-A5F6DAEB67BC@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|8f37f1d5d449ce20468ee92a0af181faq0M16n03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|C7046F3A-8C15-4863-9402-A5F6DAEB67BC@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <52E0C6A8.3050503@si6networks.com> <A770E304-C965-4829-8F31-E93D0E7A4564@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|12f5e9bae279fcfd68e300eb7c33b88aq0NHE703tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|A770E304-C965-4829-8F31-E93D0E7A4564@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <52E65DE6.3010903@si6networks.com> <6FB21B43-0001-46D7-A57E-2359D819BC4A@ecs.soton.ac.uk> <EMEW3|098bca4b1eaa1178fbc2402cb1bb79e2q0QHBi03tjc|ecs.soton.ac.uk|6FB21B43-0001-46D7-A57E-2359D819BC4A@ecs.soton.ac.uk>