Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-alt-mark-06

Yoshifumi Nishida <nsd.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 18 June 2021 06:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c1EdSN1TbFLalMAjmjp2HPG9WNQCW8Q69pNrR3OTBhs=; b=Jn4KZQDo1aIsmoD3TOKm1m1keTX/D4XXv3ad1zV7hKO6grYI29t0GVs8bnS9MZgndk Bhll03aGhNF2Qj0wlJvPZjbyyecrN0cuvwb++61obrI7aLfHNNS3zGLcWXIOMSlhXarb 7w/OGJFiA4J5Wr/80xKO0aqPXwFBIbgPwcOCRndQPclQf0+yq/3z/q9uyROqyTYNPiyi yzKZn9Q6sdr1AQd9wiMDP/6pk3tpc1T9DIbRU+xFa+UTm66lLFDqIuxr5smz5asY5Ey5 KcsMP6an7ehZ2pAeq7ZFPVvNbOF0MIn/4YZrDmw0xaso0wFXFPbUst0lmVQ7ZEVHs+y1 y+7Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c1EdSN1TbFLalMAjmjp2HPG9WNQCW8Q69pNrR3OTBhs=; b=DbpmDptA38mqHaqgZ5e9MvhY2LN/wD/wnfLmmo39OryoSQGcOlbVZcfIbKVZwE8SdC 2DVKl316Ijtp0GjvmXYEffN71My/m2u3KAHQh+CoumaI9627GBZhr+kYZXs7KccZSkcq 4cAu48qXBiwIgsbh9mXxK9Nebv2cLB8esGEV/qe0wGCMxr2BJaZhDGqlsLKIS91R7teT /ogLSFGEJGdjgNxtGTe1JzNKXXdrtH46SUQ3TXU4YjVxMFgV/qqtY+4ptHe7JOROFZZI 21Nu+VSjvcRIclIImB8cxZH+MP2LOA5W2AY02mSY/fHFyUrJrWhkboUpGC7BiQ1wGgrM Xopw==