Chairs Review on <draft-ietf-6man-predictable-fragment-id-02>

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@gmail.com> Tue, 03 March 2015 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:message-id :cc:to:mime-version; bh=l26G32T91OFLueTzZAON5jwqo5djFmGhlm03UbqhhNE=; b=ZCHCddF/udtiPEeO3Ao6V71QHwAZ7sSMcR8Ke1eYruxq9fKAB60rfULn7hanwkqnFP uhDgsaiyajg7IPyVXL+tKG8FBoO3/caOtPntGXzJlLA0p5OjrvS/nOn713ihz3o3UO3v UPBscSoGLOAQmrwFQBASBJ9bWE4QQlCVjPmomtIxAEEps7T7symetXYR2vIPXoToSDEA pquWc6NGLMK+7mM7/Anyg1muHC6w8BcQU6WDjkzdTcltJyH7KtyNbdZ61yUmIxUdyyOb bC3u6CNzC1gJN/3nf6vtXEgiFN6xrihFo7zAh9zu+0b/OchHff/tyRy3tQOAgycCWrF0 z4cQ==