Re: I-D Action: draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-02.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 28 November 2017 01:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=iVFmH9i3jvJ6Di/SX1W8/Hp3191HmkTQMUP7WNn2A/w=; b=EkSrbN6cftYPwTJ4kRewWlYtO7IIRJNkqKnZYOttSMhj/e6stkGc3jn5VEWGUOEZEk 4dZbTHSdzuu3o8M6WXzZGhGGYxHbdhEkx4jq1aCAgv4iYuA94P55Jf8xnDrVldojd80u y4QVWzqWXA/YHxFxHvXNdKP7h7SE78MDXhQObJ+OXiidprSI9PvB/nkTDGCGJ1UngsJl jUYRMi0lHmoWNGM5hYW5oE93ev4nmO/bQPXWBh065mm9wesJTIRrbFtHCWSnV2Adn/pZ cIFQXRdglVp9Jv0tqcL8aFdzfpbh0D+Z7ekaBjOVRy67QqoWZfQvKqneE1TsCDkk3Izr SHAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=iVFmH9i3jvJ6Di/SX1W8/Hp3191HmkTQMUP7WNn2A/w=; b=Fa324tpa1iOkd95Dy/XbTBwTE9EGLWkXZeVAOzwroaXe0h/BzTAs1W+NlE57VQlnCc ZoBtSYzS7OsbQokQ8CJsGYMtZOgAk/hMhZZ00mG6aMH/bcbUe4JpdwrnH5BVHYBI2rHz e9R2e6khB4Zplvwz1Z0abA8gn0RRQV7QSMX7Zfv4AVdmCrcahnrT6NBnrliBwdBRb3pu XbkqUH+nVxGN9oXMx689XDrv2JHd1S2WSgB45+/vpdLFA+XlyKXv2V2iCRM0/88+5UF6 xeS6CzJgI+CsyQSlbCt6jGXtSF6w4fV953LZT3IicC+nLtFifInYyqD0+dBNRUkN9sjs n5EA==