Re: I-D Action: draft-mishra-6man-variable-slaac-01.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 03 November 2020 08:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=B4UfiPPhvDIn4lCMR8BsxTocmY/LetWaTjnT8+BP5SI=; b=GeoHIwrGAPWf4fQU2ifIm2QDVYlOY9N7XLV3Xq2F3XMY8qvTjO2n1+3bqeMKjOmvDH IAPuqFR1CBcCVSNsPleeituVwF8yOe2XCEXGcMCqKuWYdvPenlEcAEHAq8RfAlcr7N0j gbzaF+qP2S1e5XvjgtOtVYbgfGwUz7o4g5ESSH2ERpHg+pHsofmb17D0TCM7NtMkWs9v rG8u4/GZS2xj02LnHqmf76Rn+I6VdjG8iFH2JtwWVdvY3cnykL62uT25su8FeHVsR7rP CkfCsFrjVnUVQQpHe0EfC58OkV5CH54yoAcQB0pLEOR4VNDRruITcE89IB0r8ZaTfPIx TB7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=B4UfiPPhvDIn4lCMR8BsxTocmY/LetWaTjnT8+BP5SI=; b=Exss+6/YX0J2GVx+6ujKI1xbVNVzXp7kkjiu9yWbYSqyDwHVfMvYKjQT1DVlrPeuld SxTnKlNQW4iSMU7jMmya9h3AJH01ycjCGFd2+/c+vCfS2kUtqi9GNEKw/h+Ufrehc6nA 65mUQVNt8f7jrK52Zo6UfwJ9Sk4VCwGoI/0obE4aP37qMprtFfAmBya06bQTrVM0OklC I6zRo0XPe/wEPA/as50EPXZ9cLyr0ukSo6uPusGNSfjlBRaPoQ5StTeln+Hrb1ic5s9U cm0D3EmkpR+BaxR33DHz+KmrMadVXaMdWri0qEi9XIKk2zaf+GiHRRla7rkhp8dSiSRQ Kmqg==