Re: Papers on IPv6 fragmentation

"Vishwas Manral" <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 23 June 2008 04:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=al84hHgp8a/+N2/IzP7N0y1Q4Qk/2j5FaJmq8zqBoRw=; b=Mex3Lb9cqQed1XPlJE/6pw1R0TEAOedQC94PQYJxuoADizLjoeFyx9LKmzY6zUXd3a Xc0d4yQMZ9jbNuPEbDH5w37Hafg/1tecnKu/+P0H37/bvy1ubbE5SARdV0RGEYPzMmG2 kcItmYyZ9htKMnnHESP/RQ4Luz4kZVUUFPRDY=