Re: comments on draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-00.txt

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Tue, 10 November 2009 01:54 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
To: Miya Kohno <mkohno@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: comments on draft-kohno-ipv6-prefixlen-p2p-00.txt
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 10:53:30 +0900
Cc: Becca Nitzan <nitzan@juniper.net>, randy@psg.com, maz@iij.ad.jp, ipv6@ietf.org

A note you may find interesting in this context is:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5375.txt
5375 IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment Considerations. G. Van de Velde,
      C. Popoviciu, T. Chown, O. Bonness, C. Hahn. December 2008.
(Format:
      TXT=83809 bytes) (Status: INFORMATIONAL)

You already reviewed RFC 3627, which is good.