Re: comments on draft-ietf-6man-enhanced-dad-04

Jouni Korhonen <jouni.nospam@gmail.com> Mon, 24 February 2014 10:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=XVUnlb/WvatHaTCctx9Y0ZpPPxONCVf3KmxsST1RQxY=; b=XDmR/R8jFLCu6nF8FFRczl6zf/m7bUztjM2xlysvKSde49OA+2KxC5J2+Wq5rLpFzD jDE3LesWY/9fvVo04y9sRI1kazRwD5cv2H/dIqB+kxFXxvQlNfTzkK3cUuhHBCDAfKHe 3+aJ9ofHvX6Vl1n8DsF2n+kgrx1HRRsw3UiqLr3AMhWx1ZKAn/+F1ChtpmncCp56VHD0 e/zZmufLWCHpUHhqfKi32qgBebGCAjPUQLj9asl9XqlAgyN17phm8zXnyIUksAQuX5oq 2XIgoifyWDfUdry+IZG1sJOpx6mF/UKS1LGRmwPwfSh60nPReRG0lYrXgSMVu2bWW1PH ab/w==