If you're routing, why do you need proxy ND?

"Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com> Wed, 27 November 2013 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=123088; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1385563436; x=1386773036; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=GECrLEC+des1x8ifdFOMFwsL9TgcCKOKP6PSOwV5jJk=; b=DBfF8TF0ojhGqPFv46lFW3I0PbTY/oh6b6P6Rnj1TGU3LQbjQfPbYcLd /u4LcRASsDLKjG2cGKRWrKYE1je9wFg8bDKZ9xTkQCtJRhWIXVaVcla8r Ez1iQZBxO9E8B4TUlPtoyMjsJ0l18w6Ev8vOpDZ2vUJAUKckYHs643ggv c=;