Re: Clarification on the BNG deployment//RE: Application-Aware Networking (APN) focused interim

Eduard Metz <etmetz@gmail.com> Thu, 17 June 2021 11:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qGfUb3o8iMBkXykbJx7thNmudF0LYFtwPP5nSJ4gWso=; b=fTWLrK5iLXmoEfMdeMrDXA6HlpM+UT9gk5jbCwl4nWk+dJScOKveJPmPVuI9Y5nLvd VvQUuaVBvKCcr3BvErGeE+VZVuZN11JX+WCC3WV2uum9tyinchGu7Rv2qh0IR4v80uZt CW42Q4fMl7t2jgcAOuRxLI36daSMqF9ecF57kSUjZ84dh/jVNcD2TWAvmfxJ/FZ8IaO1 lcAekmZFt+Wq+D5SpO6nMQStinODpoG/JB600zuIfVlXI+3dLk0pGllbhMDoA+W4ZzuJ pWO9pIjT7Ej4uG4IRwjxmmIZNxxsK5AbVrzcQctBcn17qwYv6rI/pevko+uHpzMNJfBy BSug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qGfUb3o8iMBkXykbJx7thNmudF0LYFtwPP5nSJ4gWso=; b=UmmsWFLUShjUrZy7X1XnK9oHKojV2QpJfYFxdln+149oXzFrDy/muZ6LdU7DrdYZjt LCRXT56olQj9Y7phewcy8TX1Szj0gu/ZnlVhyZH5qFdshW9ww4p75AZ1aNYL4WFd/SCn Qe3CTJJivpq2WqCwznEXbEVJZQk9ntpDYMiAgCaTEcdWWc5A3vdwS6wTSJlxSTxvQpJh LReS00gfcvhaQ3qV8DrFKxm8DOsuE4Z5hs71wto390uapMX6e90F6yEBsJf4/eUK2gl9 lJuVFc4zJaQ5dCi06utD/98EVeSXO+6GRHs7X0xy12JfOSqfZeEkSyh2eLKHxSE7TNG1 V7uQ==