Re: Why one Internet?

Turchanyi Geza <turchanyi.geza@gmail.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qRENBr3vKBctB0mSBVHricFYpKJI5p38u1Gz5uZv5aE=; b=d6u4jobuqtjp2S3N8Nqu0F12telYSSi/aT7g/QoiKn+KEY0kVKKqC23Gu/CNJ4RnzS 2hKh5qXRa5h0E3N8aSAL7EDbI5e/EG9qx/PAXe6VZ+DpEGcoIhOEm8K4YnfYYIIEyVWl hbRpq0gGXmR7I8/DmpcEq3wxuZUFZjZyMukSOGYhEwn/2nrU3Nw5JHqny1zDH3sTMt/q HyL8S5eUustSMUYNOXs2EEEy2KUTbizZrwV2/yJ7ggLi5obdlOF0DNLLgKVpyVBBPP1X 3MU+k9hmfU7HQcC2p8bSQXPDz0ZIGY909NMtNlbs+zPJ86znpt7oLqJ9m0/QygnIA3Vq P0PA==