Re: 4941bis and multicast & QOS

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 14 February 2020 00:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WkUFgpptQpHBj+9OUxyCa8mRSldZtTwk7CLSbZpsd7w=; b=JlP03r3jEX57/OMSbaLP3iyZmv7br58DzeWOs1ILhjdcxrKJfwrM8T2iCZBTeDYDwJ raA6kLwm1er4hpt18SfXumd0gcQkp8qpJH/68xVlLF8c20LQTY30lfUXQvHVi9QWuY6C FQPv2x2vjf7NRCYvcRokQvJKdxijBgBtwEroKCQuoq6R9rk1X8tXmkOONWAtcUf5znBU AdG/w6kwOosUeGC1hlb7tq7WTnBaGmN66BkQAsoXAvBoeq27RHaH9YsDaKBCy+KlUabE iQ1MtD2zdCTk9YRunSa7ZYtb+QCF9Uy8o2AGGdLcf72Gi0JvWpsD107CF1DvQfPTck+v LhcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WkUFgpptQpHBj+9OUxyCa8mRSldZtTwk7CLSbZpsd7w=; b=rhy/CZW6PJys5jjjMTWiIBaNQYFmiPjiQ1dwOt+QPwC09gVOepY7cj0gp1qulH1SaD 2HVPY6DLwuOHOTkxTzUpKTvoyY2wW2OAxBq3YfXw8mqa+cQkli4GUVBzlkZVUXtZQq05 bMz1DQFJKxTlE7yC7DzbVevq5xECwQxOYs7IP1PCDXqiz91GH3jK+yEJuY6I/9Q/5OVB x8gTR/V50YuZbcwRDH9cIxBRzbqo/HyWxbYT4Q1F3/R9/B0m0nAJs8z0zok+QO8XNzkF qBqzQQxEH9XnFazijrakBbyVDpWBDiOhafejzjKClQojfGlQVzGQJhJfu+TX9tCQFTVt WnNQ==