RE: [**EXTERNAL**] RE: New Version Notification for draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01.txt

Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com> Thu, 22 October 2020 19:02 UTC

From: Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com>
To: "Mudric, Dusan" <dmudric@ciena.com>, Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@cea.fr>, "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>, "alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com" <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com>, Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [**EXTERNAL**] RE: New Version Notification for draft-mudric-6man-lcs-01.txt
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2020 19:01:59 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.204.109]

Hi Dusan,
It does not work the way you numbering events.
It could not start from NCE population, because ND needs traffic to become interested in new NCE.

Does your points 4-7 mean that on-link communication would be prohibited on GUA in principle,
Because all GUA requests would be automatically translated to LLA?
If not, how ND should know what should be translated into LLA and what should not?

Does it mean that traffic would be black-holed if server would not attach application to LLA?
How client would understand that server is listening on LLA for particular application?

Eduard