Re: RFC3484-revise and NAT64 Well-Known Prefix

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 27 March 2011 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+g7/FZNB3bMFTbhfiT09vzmK6bSQuMKo5GaRF8/kuYI=; b=uir+9+pZPfw/k+ODENgAWife4Opqi4V2u3wvJ8EqqFxgSTMcd17qHLwc6N74J9yuYH bNTwSJN0vqEhURQM+5NBxHN4oyhTc92WgKltWcspFYwHtVcslE7t7Va7g4Ueu55H1iIr UnPx4yesQqNJigandQIYrJUJi/dfB+8+65InI=