Re: rfc4941bis: trying to keep focus

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 02 February 2020 02:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qSR6mAvSOsJD1fwAmzNQGDD43t5mMgvUiQ0qYM4DbHM=; b=We4tWUGqznFcZUmgym+tEQ4h3qZkNHc2VVBmyygrIIWsuP7bkLCjTc0YqA02oLqW1/ yUH8NEa9MQ+5wLtJ3zP9plGIWQXlrJ52rHCqRXobg2iynmuSC6HTuPlyg4QXZAIPpuwu aMlT2XQbqJS14rH3usJDx+kfXa/zHCu8UTGuwt8JBwZfbLlNusBiHZjcSD9N9I5l2KBR EPSmYTwi9rmuHa3NdrZmcWVoTgR9+eujLSU75zHFqldMS5AqH/WDi2Xl6oBQ+kh9Dq26 t0BXKVgEUJsDBlL6vN0PoOakswVP+KLinEwSo1ow3RxXLHQrQkuSyLqnTUJPQSMONQuM yevw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qSR6mAvSOsJD1fwAmzNQGDD43t5mMgvUiQ0qYM4DbHM=; b=DbqNbzvTjyWocmOXfpZGI160dAQDBqI+4HtqnBeEvAZtrKOtQ5WS5GhT+ImW8U/9ZQ UHK8x0eTDXXaV50hp+F2mMCiIHZtYGEMLigw9L2b8LzYljnbRHqjGsS5ZqwrWoVJQlln bISmj7w+yki+vZYZeqvRMT6lqkaZ+mcvxNbvAshtorD07fgcuM2x/Mw1GDadox21fldv 0nzPaNM0YYK8bUK9mfoo/2KX1okZcaG6k5HF/xF0a+jy9NEIrDA1d71T05EJohqYZmkw VtNFFodWyARM9W+AVFQIuo6khpQC9hf8+0jkiLtpYA891fyqMpSKVfq+tP0BXkABeWJ0 CG6Q==