RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com> Thu, 10 July 2008 17:38 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:38:52 -0400
From: "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
To: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>, Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org, Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4393; t=1215711513; x=1216575513; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wbeebee@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Wes=20Beebee=20(wbeebee)=22=20<wbeebee@cisco.co m> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco.co m>,=20<Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22 Suresh=20Krishnan=22=20<suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>; bh=dMP9IqI2V1fiPBPFyDdvh87thZQKhlkzn1+v4gohzQs=; b=i2SWeROYNJiPgkF4NPJkVwSjjucBaY++CPFUyRRis2BnBmbiVEroCDgXth wWqA4LwPatC/r2PmLxRPAogqOOONYIi1JPcB4OZJXOUEK0pA5USyVzElSAiB ConUel1o0P;