Re: Objection to draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Fri, 03 March 2017 17:43 UTC

Subject: Re: Objection to draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07.txt
To: Ca By <cb.list6@gmail.com>, Mark Andrews <marka@isc.org>, mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
References: <20170223134026.GI5069@gir.theapt.org> <20170302153611.36506f85@envy> <CAKD1Yr1SbdE-i-oGhi2kEFBWTOi_-FzgVdMYkMWjCEtw0MRRMg@mail.gmail.com> <ee3b73b1-64fd-6fef-bc0a-53b325f0bcfd@gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1703021902010.30226@uplift.swm.pp.se> <efe2504e-198c-36ce-c79f-be1886e5d031@gmail.com> <alpine.DEB.2.02.1703021929170.30226@uplift.swm.pp.se> <7338F75E-94D9-4330-99C5-C5A9D7B0A066@consulintel.es> <8c848dd1-ceab-887c-5348-2b1bd9920bfa@gmail.com> <367D5BA9-F588-4F2B-A783-2C8BAF9B27BF@consulintel.es> <b6ff1b86-698c-0b8f-6a08-7d6bf8a33c8f@gmail.com> <E2709C92-4C32-4E1C-A8A1-B6B98F0BF336@consulintel.es> <6b89579e-62e8-dfb5-070e-b08989b9492a@gmail.com> <20170302224856.E63AB65D34EC@rock.dv.isc.org> <88e0e23e-d114-8538-a3b5-ff9d8cda1045@gmail.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933009E1BE96@OPEXCLILMA3.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <31396f41-0f08-3677-8012-4fd54247aa76@gmail.com> <CAD6AjGQKd9fZr6Aot6LG4CzRdftq5L2xJ5YcVnzWAWWWFXke_A@mail.gmail.com>