Re: Lack of responses on WG Last Calls

JP Vasseur <jpv@cisco.com> Thu, 17 March 2011 18:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jpv@cisco.com; l=9761; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1300385317; x=1301594917; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=wMkCkT+u2D6rI5ZPCp32TRgSMcHkoBjFsH/0JlW1GnQ=; b=MY1Iv3ftRdvv/XuWywW1UbSQpwaPgPRCDSlGKcEIJr6A6OSJH0cdxqd6 TI67ZVZ6u9g5a6Z4S4CKbrp93yzbsStETY5cGLqZ7I6RIUOfORsf3SWU/ 7p2W1sT8Sg60juEwcfvsmBzZ4vCYSqGNlELngEH9hQBWFB9prEyPrL3O1 Y=;