Re: I-D Action: draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-02.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sat, 02 December 2017 00:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OrCihBXELXXOpEob6QiYJb59Aqh6fg7XmRSjv/zlKc8=; b=gvFiIZ7jLOQwY8cZIZWsdCDz6TeB8J6lV6VOnNhx8MJ4vRAPO+RcHvEbJ+q3zSAveH SbtYy7QAo25o6P1CWKQdLZ+zkodD4PWAF6zeCLMfzKjYl4NtT5ixMJutQIBoFDyAwOVP sGERDjLCxEJv3gWDOG+zHgMx/uadf+WE5N7I4db6+01O7RRfVTsm7pR6mKesJncWXYr6 FYOrtHBxHC04KzLcAlg6lkMZWd1/7wRUgFq3KC+QL9ZDAEm9Pp8UowZMEbNQWIKuoVDP qDNe+UwObHqqnGUq9rMbXcyUtCL4fooU4LqQgebCK8tEzutJch3WDR/4F238IVd0HZDb XkkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OrCihBXELXXOpEob6QiYJb59Aqh6fg7XmRSjv/zlKc8=; b=P04dCXVavYnIJibRzfkcnoEUTMnIBQ1hlNX6BFyPZzZ2Jwwx+SSuV6S/0hd3L0p1oC Le50ePJDQ/GEHi7opVqbJi/R438cC6JpHTOgtSGavRRkPR41rqCYhF4WupzERhUVUuPh RD9bXcRW0BhogVojxENx7JjwowcnAPnL10qJHFjHY9OI0Tog1P50JlWJpc7hOVxkvwZF hZDrIr0R0GzYuTSru0g0gfqvYaO4UnwPGgAvVK0KephYD9WRjWUj5v5ZFEfsVfH3kPxa 4hVYsvc1wBb4n0GixDXBJxbv0C7g/oEmE1huoOelmb6APApfwgQ1l6YOqT2T3FhRktr0 oGtA==
References: <151120281628.21912.1099097760493570225@ietfa.amsl.com> <4ca3fd6b-4cd6-f6ac-ce03-415c2c9a4c3c@gmail.com> <f4425076-2f76-5713-2819-9d26671d56bb@si6networks.com> <4E92F160-C586-4C7B-BAEF-97C204856A8A@employees.org> <bc9d7f57-8687-7f85-8ac3-49751683232b@si6networks.com> <CA+b+ERnKbRXgFycgKd7EXMVvS1Mu_RTC5tfPbNE781TDZ49rYA@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S34XAA7Fo96Es9z1Yz+Eo9XdWvPHXmCAcw_WSzP8JNjKuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+b+ER=6AJAKY-7YREQXv6VQ7XSAQrpDd-=bcqA2hLUXSKq_Mg@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S37MuMUbL+JBrBEeqrwX_A7+3UX4YcHs011GjuEqWQ4q9w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+b+ERmxW9fwYx1nn1am=qdsROxX6nmnd_7vFRV9d2cZpeVrZw@mail.gmail.com>