Re: draft-chen-v6ops-nat64-experience-02

GangChen <phdgang@gmail.com> Sun, 22 July 2012 04:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=g3mhZ2oC+4iWkm8IdMBZ4L6N3Oa/GZLPgnK4GH0yXN8=; b=xse5fmhsUhASusxjLFwNZ2Ps5O5bgjDLqtyeosVB6kNK/XRilGOWYTrB2dfDeGPflw 7foHeLSVWdJRxZD3AylXqsZynWlB2RcQQ29HPZS0yR/pdHvp53KvPJCAP0FGHdxQIizE fpm0QOjEpZHzvsk4n/yV4ixt1Db4YbmKZfm3n9T/3yx1aRJr80dqDroQu1M92Tns54ps CdJEZ1RcMhx/GV3pnFOVzrxXhRA9wB0xeMb6sS3bV5RRg/olhtX7NxsRMIBGk598TdFc xymB5GARE99Y3/O7HF1wuhmnxrWWrn4iUpiCqEbTDwwe4VrzA0pkF+pmIWwtMoK45yE0 n29g==