Re: IPv6 certification - IPv6 Router Advertisement Lifetime 0 and Reachable time 10 seconds

Timothy Winters <tim@qacafe.com> Sun, 24 January 2021 19:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/ge4HU21hHjvptvhlKyZxMvN2sElsbgiAuFHmGYNAws=; b=OZtT+Rpz/DzPT4c4TPQpjn0NAidNXgpMHtwE1+vnmA3AkVBKbh8z7e1GXinXYvmFvP vpHr9uh27CJn5RZiFwvwb4D8l31Y0HHM+OCypIVoYq2xA8VEGOk2AZMlvN3GSEbOKf0v BWSVFgo5WrqmXssHWVF9bwDJ0+I5qIgWPR3P5FfbKPJV7z8f9jO0xp8+AUrMpfd8RkvY SRpWPMspvReR+GGuFxSJP+/2tqQzgjw1A1EnWWRopt/z7E1sHt/RIywX/iHIBRO7Eg/L hqtzbStJFupj5McfPk4+euvIGeYxuLuA5VkZFg2S8V/Q1eda0Igj3ZSygVfNuIfYSfa7 tMtw==