Re: rfc4941bis: Change to Valid Lifetime of temporary addresses

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 10 February 2020 04:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EAtoxrVjLaRQIlH94wB3K2zpe2IZvM1ehnMP16mo3mc=; b=uJEiGZZooCuqFJqf8PklTtOB0lfj8098Rl/rm4bpF+1E5okNaAv5FdHYAgsBGt2Bz6 YlNU1th3xSCel1aCpWmLLE55m/ttVzmnjeg3fGt8lUZhgJnJj2y3erSj103xIR6tAixT Odnckgy9Xryp3Z/8IN1u3lCk4koPhcIo1deyQFp1GeBzTgapGnZrMqcAnQcgpazsDfG3 1BUpuIsolzscbVwX4C+kYioNvbCYCe6+gxU79gl9iH+HipfQxSCOgXgfYDAbZHIpSCOE VTn99pSnoPk1w4fdLqfVDN6AeJ1652mR6TIzThiYZ9CC+GW35rOEeUa42SBjdgK8oKqU op4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EAtoxrVjLaRQIlH94wB3K2zpe2IZvM1ehnMP16mo3mc=; b=CB+NqvP348ECt7kypLfXoq8H1MEcTLAltMKSO8aIuf7bif7kKfs6ppSmCNQm0HpjaV 9Bi6HbwRZDsge+l7OhOvmo8adQW1+TNfYEN7c7z1X8byLrpL5jTfhnmQKTFwrj7xQmui c7vPSOnyfa5JiWTY2RJ76GL1j6UtxbZz+zWnkAVFnap58WZJ/IOoRV6YI7nHvaTSOuwc BPAKIVUIyHPULf9uBw7B6bG1aB6rSOQmllyZbSYGtnYQI/X3jusRotPhOTZvR0FBld0p hMDWq3Exj5UIdkg5/mX4jXqeTFfZ+sOdok0ZY+eX5r9izyXudnMKo8xDsBK0FwHHxWYb zdTg==