Re: rs-refresh

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Tue, 17 March 2015 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s2048; t=1426552177; bh=0gfON9BIVnw6/hZX+Xe6MR0hpUcpDnS1epgQfx/I8Ws=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=MiyXbkhqhu+7SBe5zvdvWP+p/q8sFDANgIDLHydxFOYUiDC4LStSyAIGjMXqlLjsN3oBN3t0X1vBNhyIu0w4QTwD9HYoRuvlr0h7k37w8uirIZDJaq9VZtMoCZ8TQ7uJL3zSLa05dzhnOIjkBX211cEwlK0XiYaViFv02WlJjwz7b5MYlrg9BPLpLM9P0t44ChukljknB9HjMU9XQeo6+U2C+fvi4n6qCUdgmYa+G+BvLQvJo+X8pnYb25evf4BeoYTh/L9hV8l3pUMsZHhx+7R/j7r1YWm4CBDfmF70Ffogda1WMoUKDEzHVSS+VBqN8LeysuEtW6efPDOYgni9+Q==
X-YMail-OSG: 4cKzM5QVM1kn03mFF3KzOKWtjvd5PVPslEzunefjkJNbTYwtdjCSvzY9mRGUgi3 G6sMh2nkOQvetg.x6vxeuAJREky14HsokDXBw9y7T8GyK8D9VFHxpqE2nQVYTWfhemobMg3oWYsV q49ptPF_xvXwo.XtvxpRsebtzJlQJ7oTUBCs00ysaJWhN1PeO5ikuYT6AXtPpQw2p1lkdoyEdKAU 0lY4gsySaifxxcfY8SUcj14yZqQ5qmXJiWlwyYWrxstFSyiNysFmViwBS9_qfUydg_Kar219NZ_Y dOuFVnqwAgx8GF31VM8yVcShK8_R7pqDqIzRDm99NGiRIU1av_wvprTp95BzqiEWuYsg.StLGznR B9acZNxFh6rT5d18f3vtEH1mvQ7ybCvMUIW10Hkbu5N4vdJGfJE.OfR3XN1uYIlg3v5yMuLxMmaV W70VxR1sFycvZHpMoiuynVAhTJ29loid4SjAJdHQuhrAXsAeIfG7psajRkp9kmSePrTVXuLOgl1o I7spnE7ans7.9LOD2dEvU2kOkho5hsFP1.MorCeRimXOSx1T0u48caZEX8Q--