Re: Eric Rescorla's No Objection on draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-06: (with COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 09 May 2017 13:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dVjkRywPXj90Br5pp2eRm3PVJyuIohf6sUKPFw2Mb+Q=; b=mEKYsbNQPqjxFz+WNslxIEBBXJ8OlIVRJNfcRkz+/KhDZMMn7HwVCM+k0i2jxGVzD7 17Lxja8lhaosFHN2o7zXrCtTytXJHLFHpqHWQxeYrorVThkytzB1PhVsHpx+X6WXGMem cT30qLkbFgx5kw1oo5Z2mhe2auS5mtMSctspg81/1NleONGLxSdQYqV6FEpdgUHkJmVd rlgMZPO5n0Rks4ltQKHcUsr8vhmWW8uwB8bQtCoheETl3dfg6U7NLlPOezt3ApWTx9Gc IqQy1z28UAg9dmgS807fOO7Y07FTnhAVLZvF32qFkU1O1+1h60XNZWcxfGiKDK79RcGP FYqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dVjkRywPXj90Br5pp2eRm3PVJyuIohf6sUKPFw2Mb+Q=; b=VJQyZniv4v2keybgYt4ARboR4HPkmdiK0/TLT435t3JcfzZgrsvOGOrDs+1jtJ961r lDuhhJ222BRHy6LKDSHXuFYotTtkWYwq3Xu6UXU0clQg6rO0/ffLKXMFXe6ho8Eu+tk7 ccn2A00AmG5qB7R3DzxGJF9nn0o7LXHTktItvTOdATPiEyNGB/79TqnQiKKWfdklZDjd lHKwfem8WD2f+6cdhEcbhqwfkvkJLNyYg2Vgh0/cmxx2CTusWfZ8k9EUOKGuw0gcPYKB pDNokL8xpItHTY646gfhaZ5v+IlPbdaVjxpl2ufINZVAQDG/+lOCrDPeue2E8iJ/AfA7 w7UA==