RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Azinger, Marla" <marla.azinger@frontiercorp.com> Wed, 30 July 2008 14:15 UTC

From: "Azinger, Marla" <marla.azinger@frontiercorp.com>
To: "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>, "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>, "Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org" <Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:14:08 -0400
Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Thomas Narten <narten@us.ibm.com>, Haberman <brian@innovationslab.net>, "ipv6@ietf.org" <ipv6@ietf.org>, Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>, Brian@core3.amsl.com, Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@nokia.com>
Sender: ipv6-bounces@ietf.org

Hello-

This may be nit picky but I have a request to change the title of this document.

Reason why is because in my world and around the RIR's when someone says "subnet model" it actually refers to a model of subnetting plans and diagrams.

Could this title possibly be changed to directly reflect what exactly its about?

For example:

IPv6 Prefix and its effect on Link-Local

or

IPV6 Prefix Cause and Effect on Links

Thank you for considering this change

Marla Azinger