Re: Re: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-in-flight-eh-insertion-harmful-00.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Mon, 14 October 2019 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=B5asZojNLOcLAZaEdpybkzjNejSAGA7FZX7lxP8NvCo=; b=M+ns8+osDWP7iV6HbBQvI1Rnh7qX/lnQ+7bCciH6JOJN5Tgnj/UZiBAHdAxRuIlD3A vaNHIwjq1aYA3FXpCqXdvQFo1pys8ntWRI2li+fExLtvL/FPfJwMIZt9DyMHbc2aQ29d D5rXG03BGVpQ4LQftU3Okzb1H2sauqkoFh21I7hSLC1wugXhG9mCzABzd/A9xgIY8hmu Kw2sUR9EteZ46UlDECQ20jKyPhxqUTT8KMTMA4Y1HK4q9pQEgO61qu/2Nt/IE2fS8Ylb MMtAmC0eOH6xLNpEqPFejpoeusfbUnNHCU9WUdZGtC4L33ngmXxckpj7peYX3cmZ/0zf SUUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=B5asZojNLOcLAZaEdpybkzjNejSAGA7FZX7lxP8NvCo=; b=i+IND5g0M6UpxmDJ927VdeTKsV7wVPTJTL3T4VFpht99HXTgRTIwaGU6w7NBbE/0UL rrRtFWT/7O+B4KMrwKOwwwgvp/q4Jh1v00lnHJkwndFuXaZ+YcB4101RrB3mjmzeSe8v lpgwbTNQ1k4g708iVwjk4cE7iZ7qvPOKKOy9eRHwdzBzoMoYfvEGAWugX3q2vvoMxxRO yFFgCXfo1ZMZ98/UEhgGWBKkPVULCbeBc5Ecb5ekQ9F0OULN0943F8NOO/tO+CihW6TW KXUN7hqC+IjhlUFE25vE7lnXce9k4YE7IYptcyXnrQPbgZPL+OhpfZ7wdclJenLYobJQ fOZg==