Re: I-D Action: draft-voyer-6man-extension-header-insertion-07.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Fri, 18 October 2019 04:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CZN839Rcck/TeYi4POwz+mQavhC8poh5tOvRMqpfggc=; b=noXOf4MAF5AdURtKPF7QtYnfQl9CoWOzJ/2wmyc+PzxjASah1E4jVZQyv6KOrvkBzd iak71MVcvVcpr4jNILb9LePkGEtW6gat5vuFAix6KCQKNxe+DiJKXeln35kV68nJjR8Y XtPLhE6cD8E+UhQcK7x86iPiUzv+gzoJvnaionF8Swkz0ZcTZ8O4Waof9HXVZNXpWxK2 mXAKOKoLi7NnNubmcaRiQC7Ip6RqE0F2Me13SIVEErEsE1RkCpVtSCjI3JPcasjUmE4z staGtW6aFopWdAGyOByL+I5Z7Y0CSvEPEZL/2Uu8vT7Fxgxc0GKR3mdwIXBu6FMhkf7c ocRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CZN839Rcck/TeYi4POwz+mQavhC8poh5tOvRMqpfggc=; b=OSo0ocow70+YAAeSvSY8EJnNwaTqc2n6uqBQ+pb6jjLfsJOEWfwts2WR1cpBGIFMm+ 9dnaWfR7NX4nEFHtxkvoI/joWq+yrE+x5VXWYzKqe+0awsUsAEs8+1qTPmv0GzJM9x5F 8OjPoSPkATjvpD83GGQiZ6iG+dUuxDi4BFn2Ytx3mIgPItwfwstZg+b6P4IqguMGTIFw Lit5fNRyjydtVLFtFW5i65ymH7W5DLyJCLpohR2nR/XhH6dBxUHXZd4+NWYWUlBHAU/F LisbqpGZ247xUJeHf0mRYrVdTdZabCi7FYyn2YjUefWS/nJWVxDi8Yr8dMoPyo5B0B1Y 3EFg==
References: <156903961333.5092.16807379687598480151@ietfa.amsl.com> <c9702ec2-61d9-66e4-1d2c-d462eaf00f21@gmail.com> <CALx6S37TrL_SsJ3o1FqzskZ4xqyDo8AeHDhXiKpPTd2e8vP_sw@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2w+ZS55QzbSJ=vEcbWpyWKx2wS+O2QSSwHEOVLz1WQR6g@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S37gwTuW1yF=Z_EchozBJMQ+29XZYGE3WT5FJg+ko9dDdw@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2zOie5c+zvq4iR5wu9G92XoE39uQo_UeQJyKK_rP=fHPg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2GYdf7jQW2JjhzfbZ9Deekw7KUngCmx+8DK3roEne2iQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAO42Z2zS3i+inSE8ERhkESdcyzxniyyZkCn2=L1q-9FvxipWUA@mail.gmail.com> <008D9E1A-04EC-493B-A549-7D63CBBD81D3@gmail.com>