RE: [v6ops] [EXTERNAL] Re: Improving ND security

Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com> Wed, 05 August 2020 13:35 UTC

From: Vasilenko Eduard <vasilenko.eduard@huawei.com>
To: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>, Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar>
CC: 6man <ipv6@ietf.org>, v6ops list <v6ops@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [v6ops] [EXTERNAL] Re: Improving ND security
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 13:35:03 +0000
References: <d5c245f216c3409f826f8132e532a882@boeing.com> <860E06E2-2650-4AAE-AD33-D4D12B0290DC@fugue.com> <b66ce3d9c75d4a39b5336dcdf9929411@boeing.com> <0DDEBA6C-3933-40FC-BB9C-33FA59DC9D76@cisco.com> <4907a159683346789bef5c495f03f95d@boeing.com> <b5043a5446914cb5b12ed76401359c7e@boeing.com> <3978163f-8815-1bd4-0fda-d84df9cbe684@gont.com.ar> <6b0d6c0a790b46c893b0ff3051599fb4@boeing.com> <85d89256-a495-d779-2c7c-2573bfae36c5@gont.com.ar> <da17a88b1886451796e45331a2fd75d4@boeing.com>, <a3d8ba55-52f1-f1dc-f75d-ee71a39dd9e3@gont.com.ar> <02D913B5-17C8-43ED-B572-04FD97420F99@cisco.com> <3a82af384ba441778a1187b9ca36800c@huawei.com> <MN2PR11MB3565F0B20BEDB60EFC62896CD84B0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.204.128]

Therefore, you have decided not to do recommendations.
Smart vendor would do clever things.
Stupid one would miss the point.
And both implementations would be fully compliant to standard. Just result would be very different.
I see.
Ed/