Re: Route Information Options in Redirect Messages (updated)

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Sun, 05 February 2017 01:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=eFZwSJ4l5ZCRjRZ0/bOgHI/4/FrGp333npaD8EWYWKk=; b=RTFyygTJhKVHxcBnvIBRy9ATFNfM0Pe9wz6JfW9sgMGDYuqBOS15T5FqEN5Myv18wB BzhEoZ6mlCoU4EMOYXkafHfG9nJvx+zK7cVjoETpXx8QgkoiHv65E3dxAg8r0R4ZlWbR MgAB/paozisjcXpTZABhkP8Kj8NRbeHSPerxZVISno+o9Tre/6e5ZnFmVGpfIlHSBZTl XIiGU+QWREL0sLUH26fWm/CIVZPYuwPN8U+0R+U+eTC9bhJx0/Gk2PsOr8w70JuOBRaD cAB6oHbIX+0jkwkEAKcrdOY12XPsEJKpqHJKOISzZM8nqIqlWRzW7GVHG2gnNnllcPrb Xvog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=eFZwSJ4l5ZCRjRZ0/bOgHI/4/FrGp333npaD8EWYWKk=; b=URyQlFpVR+Tt9gnZ8e6MLStyWBD+Ml2y28sUWvCigTdBNs3SMZknU1NIZyXkKqtA1z zeRxdxyB3iHabRXsb6btD7kMPxgels0DBm8idmCH2WMVF3688V0RnKfYKCaMUrkFVnIJ NNwNjv5mBty9+j4n1CnhGhOCSzUzshqIyLbWnagG/HbZLqvDahlQn++/W5oe5F/D4dw2 RDiU5JIOaX8BJh/ME4dFL0Q3v4q/VXERMuBrwu51jp/0P2MhMslmFfrqj1GCNuzetl8z HsSy/vioyY18Xw/8LRZitIpK/3y+2k/Q9BzpkMUHCetGafi1YZsvs/38mrDdYpkcZndW O4xw==