Re: problem statement [was Re: New Version Notification for draft-hinden-ipv4flag-00.txt]

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 19 November 2017 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1511086172; x=1511690972; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=QJ1IO4VxZAgTt8M3c6TPMrYek uOeK5gR+SkpSDY007U=; b=NOQiHK/z8TK1EadYuErQQi0dZqXVoU6cxzVjZW5cx Bhn5/+kDxI9oVSVrMJQvXuIS7Rk858sKeg7zp5axYB4q62U+GGlCFLaFZW7RdhzP I9Wmz0EFQxHqriCDtUV1JfuQseIRAxDwN1CBhdCfU6iE0SSNQJngVgSpBf50L8Ka aU=