RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt

"Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com> Fri, 18 July 2008 14:36 UTC

Subject: RE: 6MAN WG Last Call:draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:36:42 -0400
From: "Hemant Singh (shemant)" <shemant@cisco.com>
To: Jinmei_Tatuya@isc.org, Erik Nordmark <erik.nordmark@sun.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=5932; t=1216391805; x=1217255805; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=shemant@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Hemant=20Singh=20(shemant)=22=20<shemant@cisco. com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=206MAN=20WG=20Last=20Call=3Adraft-ietf-6m an-ipv6-subnet-model-00.txt |Sender:=20; bh=XJSXBSuDo9rz2O8CzcHue172o8diKwVH5XsiBzYnv1Q=; b=V2O1dQmHQikwYzXSqGYmIgjXT3R36iqXYPfgstNemiQR/oCa6sX5lTJZtz ADbk9GjrhRbRcYZqMzLvpzkuOjvkqBMoDGvhmLtg6DbllaE+y6hzk56Er6/5 FD1oxb47cS;