Re: Clearing the ambiguity in DHCPv6/SLAAC interaction-//FW: New Version Notification for draft-liu-6man-dhcpv6-slaac-implementation-guide-00.txt

Mark ZZZ Smith <markzzzsmith@yahoo.com.au> Tue, 25 February 2014 08:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.au; s=s1024; t=1393317678; bh=R87kgMk1cGAFuthpBDpvDiUC2GNHOFpSJLH4WCIfd0Q=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NhV28Q34+f5djqJwjxG6vrjjJOSi0Klo1Q8PXc57dKHkRjM4OyjWuSudaUKw3cMm2W5mFDQ8SZ5XLBalfZTYtYf4ii3iqraf6L3hOK7oLuB2VRYS9zg47/yiCGuj+25pU5HozFFvEVJ2B9KpIsASB2REYUaEnr+kVNHaK1Vg+Jg=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.au; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=f1JRwjOKe5EY/yY/b4LPAsQp4pfM4VzL35eQ1wpqWwcg59jdV+HEhxaeOQmkFi+jvDwtArSDEcKeTvqbt0689itLej+fLbKxJ9eC1bR7ORu48iJavxx3jTrdMlqL+UxBVzNCGLKT8JhrjCzivW5WXJdwxXKPx58AKCAp+poGc1I=;
X-YMail-OSG: 3yA4mGAVM1lRYij3Y3mcF1edf0Ws4TCY1573e1Jt5EI1ftY MtwsYt729wyNj3RA7P7dZFOd_1G0GyyHwAowzhSQPH1X_96nfxOoyTy01Tun 2AZUjNF37VBtjenMJsK9kb6a_fEp.z_62ckzZIaKpkVGqPkQwKD2nNN5PUVn iDC8GoQlFbDS8UhMszLxkfwtVbHEHYmDL5q.kU3Keg56NPf78mJ9O1IICZG0 IIBTRcTeKCRMCTwqGG2WB76qud6J5UwSC829U_XK2sNT6NOPZ1n.6DQzEKGw 5MxXaJ.pWPYt1cq1tGhUGIkndxcFoqS4tYERMwVsrOsiru4opxahBiG69umF FsxFHzeZpfkXx0O6jbZLqUdJxk6JBt4YkHWW8b316o8cDXlEp.yLS.UzqU5F U6U0fqmhCECaSC6BRjrYOuP4rPjyw2Buw8gxZHBDNcLxxSXVJOUkRNtOdrvX hPUGRxrgaUImCZs2DItfsOfNVAOA86NjYsd70nsXCtwRPglnRC.NdwDAdanF _Oxp0xbL9r.krq1TjlAG0sR2v5cz4EROTXBi4vxBPL9do8Gzcr8FaRDZS2TM GEnNducnri4r9C0hILzxD337PIlzHmsjKAHVzlYkZ2ZdxFMSaDT0cA0PXnc1 wy548vCvogJARtKI01EoFl1YntNn0xQxrWjRjw3A6jNBdfvxVpdj2LFt3xiX pCSjSm1rthhDZTHhTRq_Z70yJrCoRx264R85V4wPZnw--
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001, SGksCgoKLS0tLS0gT3JpZ2luYWwgTWVzc2FnZSAtLS0tLQo.IEZyb206IExpdWJpbmcgKExlbykgPGxlby5saXViaW5nQGh1YXdlaS5jb20.Cj4gVG86IElQdjYgSVB2NiBMaXN0IDxpcHY2QGlldGYub3JnPgo.IENjOiAKPiBTZW50OiBNb25kYXksIDI0IEZlYnJ1YXJ5IDIwMTQgODo1NyBQTQo.IFN1YmplY3Q6IENsZWFyaW5nIHRoZSBhbWJpZ3VpdHkgaW4gREhDUHY2L1NMQUFDIGludGVyYWN0aW9uLS8vRlc6IE5ldyBWZXJzaW9uIE5vdGlmaWNhdGlvbiBmb3IgZHJhZnQtbGl1LTZtYW4tZGhjcHY2LXNsYWEBMAEBAQE-