Re: ULA Registration (Was: Re: IETF: SixXS is shutting down)

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 24 March 2017 16:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1490372280; x=1490977080; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=KQHnQ6S+j24tlj0+ylvjayhib KJfaj+2F3mvyKNXRjI=; b=NIOGB2l5zaeiiUtXhZxPEQktey627+deZCWlLAAFb KwgcAlaFuQWTrVmUyQs1wLVaqetul9mvdg+K/hiivwM6fLEayyxoju4Bj6ObuSe3 axrIJlCx04UsPUfW/lZA0EfKZzmMEy7N11+UFlQhvo5nu01ezIumOnze49JMduxs hY=