Re: 6man w.g. last call for <draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-11.txt>

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 13 May 2016 20:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=uwoMvA8ksYgg7yD9JSogj2E4oSI=; b=VLSKy G/Q+GC1xwHuaStqey1NDoklNYRT77Mrz98kBj2RmB3IMMm5TiV3TWzzrLWugP0SJ nXGlTfE9PbUYdU8YsIOIqFMc4cIJEy2FDHM76fOIIjmI8r21kuLa0x+hylcckGW4 dtIzg1zoFqsLseYUxnfaunyjCHELs8W9mAWJ3I=