Shorter SIDs in SR over IPv6 (Re: Adoption call criteria for CRH? [was: Re: CRH and RH0])

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2020 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qrbUyrXldOZewJlEKTMHx63DMtIE2rmgCmJhPBUeeG0=; b=eQGYkfqYvoIK4Br857EfjV8xWMLyPjEgU1wgUHIvnclM+SgDI3eovDfRdtEv7hdvFp IoQIKOxsfnB1DC+M0IDKZp/8JT57x93bOmtaYVqkUyy+HqawQBYbWcxELITvDArFbuqU LVLB7vH5/cChJ8sxE0Aw9E9vZ0jZDhEffhNplpufK4//DBj6r5Q26FSiTmJx7EUOxwyc FOk2IJIAdJ36tT70d3EyWReLrjz7qHo2G962c3MOmzbKQkhDJbBKm+pIEGdvVp0ufqGb nJzxaIGposItqCY1+djMbszFEBEQHk4Yr42av/j+WCauagGkfX1HCkbyRg6o55axVNzm mstQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qrbUyrXldOZewJlEKTMHx63DMtIE2rmgCmJhPBUeeG0=; b=msmMOQnHjxRWfNLU+US9kGODLew4UanWink6wYlXFzQVSiRIp+XNod/vWhU2Ev220u Gajrvs+enSXbprmi+aSnCO06byUzWDqmWMMXUDnV/+L5PzHyYOxu43fotEH/eHuuyhYV oZm4iZWzu2QgItSrUqgLWLYN/oFnz2sW3iOxhvQXpn21+Y1Z0GU4CmdqAOZM7uYUK9Px hlHOhfKu17Vo/yUZqShVo7RybzlSVwkbXjxaM9ubYIVSwCFqueVJUQFTl3YDl8rtJL71 FPxD0c5zXGG203t1qGF7Zkev9DkSiuVnJiznh15FRrULbwN9ZtU2pxufXudCERlmYs1c WJGw==