Re: Vehicle's VIN in IPv6.

Scott Brim <scott.brim@gmail.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 08:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=oWlvoHD3L8NNL7KOKazHo66xrJnT8HnUt/DehYwsONE=; b=mGaZBqBTOGg2Twri1/HSVavg4GmH7/HKeMbcbfSDuSXWmwpk7pXrGcKQFnGcX43nQ+ TFFruvX3Nh95FnNyoq1EVc4JpDqjj4iDoGDesSck37RUW0dJBilUiD8iFQxje3xQyOle RgmM7KDpi2iga2HJXmsTn+ELJC3oqZ8lplEfw=