Re: Why do we need to go with 128 bits address space ?

Musa Stephen Honlue <honlue@gmail.com> Fri, 16 August 2019 08:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lDiNwxw7YvLzqsZg4otuOE2mneZ8ML6gpIZ6Uf9XkA8=; b=UhCrSgEmOtBVvVih8QU/mglzGs9wo5LCh70EcTxtdOSFiVWmfivwKzD5Y6+DGoIC0j ObHTHr1TBYVmh6+cNGci1usjB/Q3KfDz+NWjJkvsqZpczOoStKdbO3EavMSgzCKqy1b1 ElqA9UBh74KPLYvvCSKmFRXzZNiIZo7vNPrg31TJP9kpV3rYAEhinysiRuC42MY0YAAg iOG83LwhaEbSS70/HVA8SuZniGVtmIDjKfJH6noGPRKKgabfFng0MfPCNrV1KUPxNxSe 0wZrkgyC4dCzi8Tmj/FxhWbdJOq9iuVXqLTuFYmTkZbvEoZXfMVCpC3HAHXqPLCS6VNi oibw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lDiNwxw7YvLzqsZg4otuOE2mneZ8ML6gpIZ6Uf9XkA8=; b=PswX2xv9LAl4BW9jCaYQszXNfa/9x5WHABGWh+MwO1Y/PkaU1zL8soYlgDy3rhmbZm M3jBEFuu9UeBobl0gTruN8BVTc5Kw1s/NN6GeQpsMsVqcd7QFbonsQG7N8XPViFLM1ni GQhQyNC1pnbZ7bp6K++ZVECoZZgBV4GfNCmKynh8euzmr8gPtyzLm93b85optmRn+4wc Qzh5SSflFEZ04QsM+Rzs2PkBxKyEinT+tpVfuW7nZYvkwkpjZ43oVLVuf4DdSVjcMnbU RtiusDwt+tEU/7bl8v+5uMGA9eWZ70zEQjKLA6gNgocfq+kdDmSWLdYqZOXFDsPTawac DUyw==