Re: there _is_ IPv6 NAT - just look for it

Alexandru Petrescu <alexandru.petrescu@gmail.com> Mon, 17 March 2014 05:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=08Vhzl1gN8SDFi+mspf+qQ9n4VGyHVKhmC9KyFeXR1w=; b=MfMQEO2bsSmpjNQAT/9GkZy96uuVW5a9TFTeFmKIS5Kup5+P6YlkzxiNd3fWFOABI6 VPOgIfP7NwMFj6wHh8UfcNjyeteNls85mCY5b9y0k2r/kks6YurR5M9nkP+F3yQwMDvD zLaq+JYLUPJfsXmwRCAFccGH8Me4JBidUZaUk3TsNvQQWUB92BHG1zjWNewGcDKUWyT9 8NaY00e1UzWgNCeuyj1YRlOmj5IgLwVJX+RhXKkY8SMC8GuWGnVVyNIbjU2/Pv7SXDp9 9DIcRY/Y1I1HsVtRjK46H+6nRU/ieEtPKkTdWl2dogVxa+AaIUt/7t806E5jTk0bhXGp hNGQ==